LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.
SEPTEMBER 2023 SATURDAY WSF STUDY GUIDE
Prophetic Focus: THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL NOT WANT – Psa. 23:1-6
Teaching Series: FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS OF DIVINE GUIDANCE
Divine Guidance is our access to a life of abundance and fulfilment and a way out of every unwanted situation of life – Psa. 23:1-6 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever./ Isa. 48:21 21 And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.
This month, on our WSF platform, we shall be looking at ‘Fundamental Benefits of Divine Guidance’.
WEEK 1 (Sat. 2nd Sept., 2023): FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS OF DIVINE GUIDANCE – Part 1
- Secures supernatural provision – 23:1 The Lordis my shepherd; I shall not want./ Exo. 13:17-18 17 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt:18 But God led the people about, through the way of the wilderness of the Red sea: and the children of Israel went up harnessed out of the land of Egypt./ Exo. 16:35 35 And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.
- Destroys all barriers on our paths – 45:1-3 Thus saith the Lordto his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel./ Isa. 48:2121 And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.
WEEK 2 (Sat. 9th Sept., 2023): FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS OF DIVINE GUIDANCE – Part 2
- Engenders insight for profitable living – 48:17 17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go./ Psa. 25:14 14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
- Engraces us for full delivery of God purpose for our lives – 32:12-13 12 So the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;/ Jhn 15:5 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
WEEK 3 (Sat. 16th Sept., 2023): FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS OF DIVINE GUIDANCE – Part 3
- Guarantees divine backing for triumphant living – 1 Thes. 5:245 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing./ Mak. 16:15 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature./20 20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
- Secures supernatural preservation – 23:5 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over./ Psa. 105:13-1513 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
WEEK 4 (Sat. 23rd Sept., 2023): FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS OF DIVINE GUIDANCE – Part 4
- Secures supernatural help – 58:11-13 11 And the Lordshall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:/ Psa. 127:1-2 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
- Secures Angelic covering – 23:20 20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared./ Psa. 91:11-12 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
WEEK 5 (Sat. 30th Sept., 2023): FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS OF DIVINE GUIDANCE – Part 5
- Divine guidance is an asset in the race of life – 4:40 40 Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the Lordthy God giveth thee, for ever./ Josh. 1:7 7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.
- Provokes supernatural Supplies – 22:35 35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing./ Jn 21:5-6 5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
Jesus is Lord!