TOPIC: WHY GOD GIVES FAVOUR TO HIS CHILDREN (PART 2)
Scripture: Esther 2: 17. And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.
Beloved, in continuation of what we started yesterday on why God gives favour.
God did not give favour to fuel lust or encourage laziness. So, today we shall continue to answer the question why God gives favour?
Why God gives favour to His children?
1. It is the technology of time redemption
2. It is the cure to stagnation
3. It is the Catalyst of your Success. In continuation of where we stopped yesterday; Number one pillar of success is vision! Life without vision is colossal failure.
However, possessing vision is not enough without vision supporters/partners! There must be men and women ready to support your vision, ready to hold your and lift it up, these are the categories of men called destiny helpers.
There are several persons with vision that has been grounded because of lack of vision supporters and partners, which are also referred to as destiny helpers! And what brings destiny helpers is favour. You will agree with me that success in life is hard without favour.
Beloved, destiny is at the mercy of men whom God has brought into your life either to shape and mould you into God’s program for your life or those sent to lift your hands! It all begins by favour, not a coincidence.
Now let us look at the story of how Esther became successful by favour (Esther 2:1-17):
1. God clothed Esther with favour, and that favour brought Modecai, a shaper and moulder of her life and destiny(Esther 2:7) details in yesterday’s edition
2. The favour upon Esther made Esther accessible to vital information, and as such, Modeccai received the information about searching for a replacement for the queen in the palace, and he brought her to the palace. Hand her over to Hagai, the minister of women affairs (Esther 2;8). And I pray for you, the classical information, you need to become successful may God bring the man with such information to you in the name of Jesus.
3. The favour upon Esther made her acceptable before Hagai(Esther 2:9): As soon as Hagai the minister of women affairs sighted Esther, the atmosphere she carried made her acceptable and preferred such that she was given the best place in the house!
Beloved, this is what the force of favour can do. It makes your life irresistible to rejection! Rather, it makes you acceptable to all! Not only your person who is acceptable but also whatever you represent.
Beloved, is your life faced with rejection left and right? Do you observe everywhere you go, nobody seems to like you? Infact those that used to like you only do it from afar off, the moment they set their eyes on you, the likeness disappears.
Perhaps, you run a shop where people will pass you by and go to your neighbour’s shop to buy while your goods remain unsold!
You have goods to sell but nobody is interested in patronizing you. You have done all you know yet no patronage! I bring you good news that you are comeing out of such scenario! I am saying this because I was there before God brought me out. It is indeed a painful experience.
So, I share in your pains and the God that bring me out of such ugly condition of disfavour is bringing you out now in the name of Jesus But you must see your need for favour and do the needful until favour lands on you.
How can you be selling what others are selling, yours will remain unsold while others have sold theirs ? This is an error that is subject to correction.
I have painted this scenario for you to understand the gravity of acceptance. Until you are accepted, nobody accept what you have to offer whether goods or services.
So don’t be surprised if you are bidding for contract and your bid is not accepted or you have certificate but no job.
It even affects your marital settlement, because your person must be accepted before marriage proposal. It takes favour to become acceptable in all respect.
It applies to schools, churches and other organizations. It takes favour to market your goods and services. If you want to have the highest number of admissions into your school, then get clothed with favour.
Let your brand name receive favour and it will amaze you the kind of results that will follow.
In general, your success in life is favour dependent.
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real. The decision of where to spend eternity is best made now. Give your heart to Jesus today.
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Lord I obtain grace to contends for favour this season in the name of Jesus.
– I prophesy the release of favour upon you and the works of your hands.
– From today, your hands forbid empty handedness! No more rejection in your life in the name of Jesus
Assignment: Contend for favour that put an end to rejection until it comes upon your life.
From your brother Alex
God bless you real good.