I STILL GO OUT TODAY IN PERSON FOR SOUL WINNING AND RETURN WITH 300 SOULS AFTER 3 HOURS
I’M NOT SURPRISED THAT GOD BROUGHT US TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY, I WOULD HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF HE DIDN’T
IT IS NOT WRONG TO PRAY FOR A CAR OR HOUSE BUT I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BECAUSE I AM SMARTER THAN THAT
THE GREATER LOVE WE HAVE FOR GOD, THE WISER WE WILL BECOME
THE DEEPER YOUR LOVE FOR GOD, THE MORE ANOINTED YOUR LIFE BECOMES
WHEN YOU’RE TRULY IN LOVE, GOD MAKES ALL THINGS TO KEEP WORKING TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD
IF YOUR HEART WILL BE PANTING AFTER GOD, YOU WILL NEVER LACK GOOD THINGS
YOU CAN’T DO WHAT HE SAYS WITHOUT COMMITTING HIM TO PERFORM WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL DO
IF YOU WILL TRULY REPENT, JESUS WILL LAVISHLY SAVE YOU BECAUSE HE’S BEEN WAITING
– Bishop David Oyedepo on “UNVEILING THE BREAKTHROUGH POWER OF LOVE” at NATAR 2023 Day 3 Evening Session Triumphant Christian Centre, Ikeja 7th September 2023 || Part D.
Love enhances access to wisdom from above which enthrones believer on the earth. David, a lover of God, he behaved himself wisely. 1 Samuel 18:14,30.
So, the greater love we have for God, the wiser we will become and nothing enthrones in the Kingdom like wisdom and we saw it in Scriptures. Joseph was enthroned by wisdom, God revealed to him the solution to their problem. Daniel was enthroned by wisdom. Paul the Apostle, an enthroned Apostle.
4. Love stirs up our spirit for stewardship, in season and out of season. You’re never tired serving God when you’re in love. You stay in love, serving God is a delight, in season and out of season, when it appears to be working and not working. Acts 26:22. You’re never weary serving God, he stirs up spirit of men engaged in serving God.
5. Love empowers access to the realm of supernatural breakthroughs. This is the love of God that we keep His commandments, His commandments are not grievous and you now see what follows anyone that is keeping God’s commandment delightsomely.
Deuteronomy 28:1-12. They all follow simple, sustainable life of obedience. I have said it severally, I’m not surprised that God brought us to where we are today, I would have been surprised if He didn’t because I knew what He said in His Word and what He said I should do to make it happen and I’m doing it by His grace, so it will happen. It must happen. Keep at it.
– your future is bright!
6. Love enhances access to the anointing that destroys yoke. David, a man after God’s own heart. Psalm 89:20-24. The anointing comes on every true lover.
We saw about Jesus, Psalm 45:7. To love God gets you anointed above others. The deeper your love for God, the more anointed your life becomes.
– it’s your turn!
7. Love makes the believer indestructible.
– no one here shall die young!
– no one here shall bury their children!
– no one’s life here shall be cut short!
Can God be destroyed? As we grow in love, the Bible said that we are filled in all the fullness of God…
– your future will be great!
You’re too young to be writing your will. For who? Who are you writing it for? “With long life will I satisfy and show you my salvation”. When you’re in love, you’re in that realm.
You saw the story of Daniel and story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, the Bible say, they possessed a yielded body, inconsumable body. They went through fire and there was no smell of fire on them because God has given them a yielded body. They have stepped out of humanity to eternity, that’s what love does – it makes the believer indestructible.
Bishop David Oyedepo Daniel slept in the midst of hungry lions overnight without a scratch on his body. You know why? He will never pray to another God. You know why those 3 Hebrew boys came out? They will rather die than bow to a graven image. Their love for God changed their body and system.
– There are people here today, the last confrontation you had were armed robbers, it’s the last you will ever know!
– when you’re coming, evil will be clearing the way!
8. Love makes great things to keep happening on their own accord in the life of the believer. We know that all things work together for good to them that love God. That’s what the Word says.
When you’re truly in love, God makes all things to keep working together for your good. All things, not some things, not most things, all things. Family things, business things, career things, children things, all things working together for your good. Romans 8:28. Matthew 6:33. That encounter I had in 1976, September 12, I entered into a covenant to make God my reason for living. He has never stopped adding to me what others are struggling to get. Have I ever prayed for car? No.
Is it wrong? It’s not wrong. I’m being smarter than that, I know what to do for things to be added to me and I kept doing it without looking back. God’s part is secured, why are you bothered about God, bother about what he tells you to do. I’m still on the street today witnessing Jesus – under the bridge, in the market place. I’m still seeing souls saved today, when I go out for 3 hours, I have a minimum of 300 souls. When you’re in love, you’re in love.
– may this night change your story forever!
You can always check therefore whether you’re in love or out of love. You can always check what your heart is panting after, whether after God or after things but if your heart will be panting after God, you will never lack good things. Psalm 34:10.
– the days of lack and want, they are over in your life!
I close with this very humourous question. Can you imagine anybody truly repenting and Jesus said, “I won’t save you”. Can you imagine? You can’t do what He says without committing Him to perform what He says He will do.
Just do what He says. If you will truly repent, Jesus will lavishly save you, He’s been waiting. The love factor is the missing factor why believers are struggling. Be in love and all things will start working together for your good.