PASTOR ENENCHE LAYS FOUNDATION AS FULL LIFE CHRISTIAN CHURCH BEGINS 50,000 CAPACITY -CROWN OF GLORY SANCTUARY
TO BUILD LOW COST HOUSING ESTATE, HOSPITAL, UNIVERSITY AND OTHERS
CONDUCTS GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY AT GLORYLAND UYO AKWA IBOM
By Daniel Breakforth
The Full Life Christian Church (FLCC) presently headquartered at the 5000 capacity Noah’s Ark, Uyo yesterday conducted the groundbreaking ceremony for the 50,000 capacity Crown of Glory Sanctuary in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. FLCC led by Pastor Ntia I Ntia is presently the largest single church in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
The landed property known as GLORYLAND was purchased a few years ago and subsequently announced plans for a 50,000 capacity auditorium on Sunday 21st August 2022. Yesterday 4th February 2024 was however the groundbreaking ceremony for the mega project with Dr Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre on hand to break ground on the occasion.
FLCC was established in June 2000 by Pastor Ntia Ntia and her Noah’s Ark auditorium is presently the largest single church in Akwa Ibom State. The Crown of Glory is thus the second largest church building project in South South Nigeria and one of the top 5 ongoing projects in Nigeria:
Others ongoing are:
1. Hand of God Cathedral-SMHOS (120,000)-2010 till date
2. Uma Ukpai Prayer City(120,000)-2023-
3. The Ark-(109,000)-2021-
4. Deeper Life International Conference Centre-Project restarted
5. RCCG Youth Chapel Redemption Camp-Project restarted
6. Masters Place Dreamland (5000 capacity)
7. RCCG Throne of Grace-?
GLORYLAND on completion will have a university, a hospital and low cost housing estate.
8. Finally, Mercy Seat of Household of David is the latest project on the cards. Recall that her church facility was only burnt early last week at about the time she was to begin her Mercy Conference which concluded yesterday.
Features of the Glory Land according to the FLCC include:
• Glory Land is on over 20 hectares of urban land at Uyo Airport Road.
• Crown of Glory Sanctuary is a 50,000 capacity auditorium project that has a 38,000-square metre footprint
• 2,500 car parking provisions
• Huge pedestrian promenades/plazas
• Dedicated drop-off for VIPs and persons with restricted mobility
• Service route for emergency services
• Eight access control points for security at its most external perimeter
• Over 400 conveniences well-positioned in separate male and female suites for use by worshippers within the different wings
• At least 12 elevators to enable vertical movement and transition across all levels of seating and accommodation at every point in time
• Family rooms equipped with baby care units and other essentials are also provided with lively stones and King’s Teen’s wings of the Complex
• Inside the Sanctuary retains the traditional zoning characteristics of public and semi-private cores with the service and utility areas grouped in the outer flanges of each wing
• Majority of the spaces are also equipped with Z exterior facades for better natural lighting and ventilation purposes.
• Introduction of a green park sub-thrme to serve as a carbon sink to eliminate the “urban head island” effect
• Deployment of clean, green energy systems for power supply
• Central water treatment and reticulation system
• Central sewage treatment plant
• Proposed waste recycling plant
• Proposed Shining Stars University
• Proposed Balm of Gilead Hospital
• Proposed low-cost housing estate
Factory beggars, planners of other people’s money, please avoid commenting on this page or you will never type here again forever.
Daniel Breakforth writes.