– Clearance of 204,332 passport backlogs and over 50,000 new passports in three weeks.
-Clearance of 2.5 million NiN modification backlogs
– Prison Decongestion: Release of 4,068 inmates; comprising of persons sentenced to various terms of imprisonment with the option of fine and compensation in custodial status nationwide. N585 m was raised by cooperate bodies as Corporate Social Responsibility for that purpose.
– Launching of Safe School Initiative
-Improved emergency and fire Response time by commissioning new fire engines and rapid intervention vehicles.
-Establishment of enhanced e-passport facilities at select Nigerian Embassies in Italy, Spain, Greece, Austria and Switzerland.
– Making passport application and collection processes easier and faster.
-HM Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo chaired the 5th Meeting of the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB). The board approved the promotion of 4498 personnel from the Nigerian Correctional Service, 4598 from the Nigeria Immigration Service, 1680 from Federal Fire Service, and 21385 from Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, totaling 32,361 personnel across board.
– Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo commissioned the Arrival “E” of Murtala Mohammed International Airport, and moved to commission the remodeled main entrance/exit gate and Quarter Guard at the Zone ‘A’ Headquarters of the Nigeria Immigration Service in Ikeja, Lagos State.