SIN IS A BAIT IN THE HANDS OF THE devil BY WHICH HE GETS ALL HIS VICTIMS.
THE REASON YOU ARE STILL RISING AND FALLING INTO SIN IS THAT YOU ARE YET TO BRING YOURSELF TO THE LEVEL OF BIBLICAL SANCTIFICATION.
SANCTIFICATION IS THE NEXT DEFINITE EXPERIENCE AFTER SALVATION.
IF THE devil CANNOT GET YOU TO SIN, HE CANNOT GET YOU TO DESTROY.
ONLY THE SANCTIFIED CAN BE GLORIFIED.
– Bishop Thomas Aremu on “COVENANT STEPS TOWARDS LIVING A SANCTIFIED LIFE” SHILOH 2023 – Day 3 Hour of Visitation REDEEMED TO FLOURISH IN HARD TIMES First Word Session Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota || Part A
We have been hearing words of power. Words that are electric. Words that’s changing us from inside to outside. I believe God that in this Session, God will add to what He has given to us in the name of Jesus Christ!
My assignment here is to teach “COVENANT STEPS TOWARDS LIVING A SANCTIFIED LIFE.”
– A sanctified lifestyle shall be your lifestyle from now!
– I see your struggle with sin over by this Shiloh 2023 in the name of Jesus Christ!
– I see rising and falling into sin coming to an end!
But we must know the steps. So, I will be delivering to you one by one and you will do well to take heed.
There might be one or two you know before and there may be one that you see that you have not known. I urge everyone both here and Winners Global, take heed to what you hear because every step leads somewhere.
So covenant step – this Covenant Step will lead you to a better life in holiness, in righteousness, uprightness in the name of Jesus Christ…and let me tell you the secret of the devil: “if he cannot get you to sin, he cannot get you to destroy.”
Sin is a bait in the hands of the devil by which he gets all his victims. We are talking of flourishing, He said “the Righteous shall flourish like the palm tree.”
So flourishing is opened to all but not all can have it except following some specified terms, some of which will be delivered now.
“Covenant Steps Towards Living a Sanctified Life.”
What then is sanctification?
We have heard that Word. Some of us grow with that Word. In those days, some people will come to you “Brother Thomas pray for me, I have lost my sanctification” because where we are coming from, sanctification is not optional.
It is not one of these days, I will be sanctified. No, no! You must be sanctified.
There is that compelling force on us by the Holy Ghost through our leaders teaching us that we must come to the level of sanctification…and let me tell you, that’s the next definite experience after salvation.
If you are still rising and falling into sin and you are even wondering…even you yourself, you are judging it: “am I actually safe?” because this is not Christianity.
Your challenge is “you are yet to bring yourself to the level of biblical sanctification.”
Let me read a text before I give the definition. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4.
The good news is that one of the purpose of this Message is to help us to know how to possess our vessel, our humanity, our body on sanctification and honour…and look at where honour is. “Only the sanctified will be glorified.” So if you don’t taste the glory of God, it’s not God.
You are destined to be glorified. “He that He has called, He has justified and they that He has justified, He has glorified.” You are a glory candidate.
– Whichever sin is covering that glory, I curse it from the root in the name of Jesus Christ!
What then is sanctification?
You see that Word? ‘God mentioning it several times.’ “Sanctify the people, sanctify the camp, sanctify, sanctify!”
What is Sanctification?
1. It is separation unto God for holiness, righteousness and uprightness. Making it right upward, forward.
Separation unto God for holiness, righteousness and uprightness and the Word says: “this is the will of God even your sanctification.”
2. Sanctification is a lifestyle of walking and living in the fear of God. You are walking in it, you are living in it, you are clothed with it. It is visible and tangible and touchable on you and yours… It’s a lifestyle of walking and living in the fear of God and you know what awaits you when you live in the fear of God?
That’s what made Joseph the Minister – the slave boy becoming the Prime Minister in Egypt. That’s what made Daniel the captive the President of the Presidents in Babylon.
– This Message will make someone tangible, unique, someone at the top…getting to the top for someone here!