Isaac Oyedepo: 10 Intriguing Insights into the Life of the Pastor Who Followed His Calling
In a surprising turn of events on October 25th, Pastor Isaac Oyedepo, the second son of the renowned Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, made a bold decision. He chose to embark on his spiritual journey, leaving behind the towering legacy of his father’s ministry. This significant transition was reported by the FOB, and it marked the inception of a new chapter in the spiritual journey of Pastor Isaac Oyedepo.
Pastor Isaac’s voluntary resignation from Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel International, was met with open arms by his father, Bishop David Oyedepo. This move showcased the family’s unwavering support and unity in faith. As the world watches this young pastor venture into a new ministry, here are ten compelling facts that shed light on the life and journey of Pastor Isaac Oyedepo.
- Parentage: Born into a family deeply rooted in faith, Isaac Oyedepo is the second son of Bishop David and Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo, who have been at the helm of Living Faith Church, popularly known as Winners Chapel International.
- Ordination by Kenneth Copeland: In May 2007, Isaac Oyedepo was ordained as a pastor of Living Faith Church by none other than the distinguished American preacher, Kenneth Copeland. This was a significant milestone in his spiritual journey.
- National Youth Pastor: Pastor Isaac held a vital role as the national youth pastor of the Youth Alive Fellowship, the youth arm of Living Faith Church, starting in September 2023. This position reflected his dedication to nurturing and guiding the youth within the ministry.
- Foreign Mission: Prior to his recent journey, Pastor Isaac served as the Resident Pastor of Winners Chapel International, Maryland, USA. His international service was a testament to his commitment to spreading the Word of God globally.
- Marriage: In the year 2010, Isaac Oyedepo tied the knot with Ayomitide Omogbadegun. Their union marked the beginning of a shared journey in faith and ministry, as they stood side by side in their devotion to God.
- Educational Pursuits: Pastor Isaac is a graduate of Oral Roberts University, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. His education served as a solid foundation for his future contributions to the ministry.
- Humanitarian Initiatives: Together with his wife, Ayomitide, Pastor Isaac established The Isaac Oyedepo Foundation (TIOF). This philanthropic organization was officially launched on November 1st, 2020. Through TIOF, they embarked on various charitable endeavors, embodying their commitment to making a positive impact on society.
- Overcoming Health Challenges: In 2018, Pastor Isaac Oyedepo faced and triumphed over three life-threatening ailments: high blood pressure, pre-diabetes, and heart disease. His remarkable recovery was reported by City People, inspiring many with his resilience and unwavering faith.
- Birth: Isaac Oyedepo, born in 1985, is a testament to the love and blessings of Bishop David and Pastor Faith Oyedepo. His birth marked the early stages of his spiritual journey, which eventually led him to the ministry.
- Resignation: The pivotal moment in Pastor Isaac Oyedepo’s life occurred on Wednesday, October 25th, when he resigned from Living Faith Church to answer his divine calling and establish his own ministry. This courageous decision marked the beginning of a new chapter in his journey of faith.
As Pastor Isaac Oyedepo sets out on his own spiritual path, his life is a testament to his unwavering dedication to faith, family, and the betterment of society through both ministry and philanthropy. His journey is a remarkable example of following one’s calling, and it will undoubtedly continue to inspire and impact the lives of many in the years to come.