1. Gain Wisdom With Purpose.
“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.”
• Devoted teacher to 100s of students
• Lover of dance & philosophy
You only have one life own it by adding value to those around you.
2. Push Yourself Harder.
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless & add what is specifically your own.”
• A student of 10 styles of martial arts
• Lost most fights, but never quit
You must constantly challenge yourself & set new goals.
3. Don’t Place Limits.
“There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
• Break through the language barrier
• Translate your power through action
You must forget limits or fall into society traps.
4. Accept Past Mistakes.
“Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
• Arrogance blinds the unseen dangers
• Pride always comes before the fall
Always be open to the lessons, no matter where they come from.
5. Deep Focus Is Key.
“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
• Experts aren’t born, their self-made
• Religious devotion built his legacy
Seeking mastery is the true lifelong pursuit.
6. Happiness Isn’t Monetary.
“Be happy, but never satisfied.”
• Greatest is a matter of perspective
• Never lose the hungry to grow
Everything in life is either thriving or dying, so choose wisely.
7. Rebrand Your Self Image.
“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
• Racism is cancerous breed by small minds
• Break down walls with words
You define yourself–no one else.
8. Love Learning.
“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.”
• Asking questions = less foolish
• Mentorship is free education
Don’t guess when you don’t know. Ask.
9. Love > Fame.
“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.”
• Students aren’t fans they’re investors
• Money is replaceable, love dies
Only love has the power to calm chaos & heal hearts.
10. Power In Perseverance.
“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”
• Faith alone cannot change the narrative
• Discipline breeds results
Problems always exist in life, simply learning how to overcome them is way success .
That’s all my future leaders!